35 Graphic Design Ideas for Your Small BusinessDecember 22, 2021 Reading Time: 5 Minutes
The graphic design of a company is important to the success of their business. The graphic designer’s job is to help a company or individual reach its goals by communicating effectively through graphic language, which may include text and images. This can be accomplished in many ways, but there are some graphic design ideas that will work better for small businesses than others. In this blog post we’ll look at 35 graphic design ideas perfect for your small business!
First, think about what kind of message you want to send with your graphic design. The graphic design ideas you choose should represent your company in the best possible way, so take a moment to consider what exactly this is and how it can be communicated visually through graphic design.
Next, ask yourself where you plan on using your graphic designs? For example, if you’re going to put them on business cards then perhaps something simple that shows off the name of your business would work well for this purpose. On the other hand, if you want a graphic that will stand out online or in an app store then choosing a more complex graphic with lots of detail may be better suited to achieve this goal!
Last but not least when considering which graphic design idea to use think about whether they are affordable enough for your budget. You don’t want to spend all your resources on graphic design ideas that are too far out of reach. If you do, then it may be better to return to the drawing board and start over with a graphic design idea that is more practical for your business!
01. Logo design – your logo is the first impression of your company, so it’s important to make a good one! A well-designed logo can communicate a lot about your business, so take some time to get it right.
02. Collateral design – when you’re starting a new business or rebranding, you will probably need some collateral materials. These could include business cards, letterheads, envelopes and more!
03. Brand guidelines – a brand guide will help you keep your graphic design unified across all platforms to ensure a consistent look for your company or client’s branding.
04. Social media graphics – social media has become a popular way people interact with each other and businesses, so you’ll need graphic content for your social media platforms.
05. Infographics – infographics are a great way to visually represent data or information in an engaging design that can be shared widely across the internet!
06. Website graphics – having graphic elements on your website will help communicate what you do as well as bring important information to your viewers quickly.
07. App graphic designs – if you have an app, you will need graphic design for the graphics that appear on it! Whether they are simple or complex, these graphic elements are essential to any mobile application development process.
08. Advertisements & marketing campaigns – advertisements and marketing materials can be used in print or online, and should be designed to grab attention and stand out from the competition.
09. Packaging – a well-designed package can make your product look more appealing to potential customers and help it sell better on store shelves.
11. Book covers – if you’re an author, you’ll need a book cover that will catch the eye of book buyers. These graphic designs are used for fiction or nonfiction books, anthologies, and more!
12. Book illustrations – if you’re looking to sell your children’s book online or in retail stores, then graphic design is an important part of the process that will help create a successful product.
13. Brochures & leaflets – brochures can be used as sales tools by businesses trying to promote their products and services to potential customers. They typically include information about who they are and what they offer along with pictures or graphics illustrating this information.
14. Publicity materials – public relations (PR) companies use graphic design ideas such as press releases and social media content to represent their clients’ names positively in the news.
15. Flyers – this graphic design idea is typically used for business promotions and advertising campaigns, but can also be used by non-profit organizations or political candidates to spread awareness about their causes!
16. Newsletters & emailers – newsletters and emailers are a great way to keep your current customers up-to-date on new products and services you offer as well as company news that they might find interesting.
17. Banners & presentations – banners come in many sizes and shapes that depend upon the purpose of which they will be used such as trade shows, product launches, office parties, etc.
18. Presentations are a great way to communicate your company’s story, products and services to potential investors or customers.
19. T-shirts – custom t-shirt graphic designs are a fun way for businesses to get their names seen by the public! You can use them for promotional events, trade shows, or simply as a giveaway item.
20. Stickers – stickers are another great way to market your business with affordable graphic design ideas that people will love! They can be placed anywhere, from store windows to laptop cases.
21. Labels – labels are perfect for businesses that want to add a touch of personality to their products. They come in all shapes and sizes, making it easy for you to find the perfect design for your company’s branding.
22. Hats & caps – hats and caps are another great way to get your business name out there! You can use them as giveaways at promotional events or simply sell them to customers who want to support your brand.
23. Mugs – mugs make a great gift item for customers or employees, and with custom graphic designs they can be used to promote your business wherever they go!
24. Keychains – keychains are small but mighty when it comes to marketing your business! They’re affordable and can be easily customized with any graphic design idea you choose.
25. Phone & tablet cases – graphic design is an important part of any mobile application development process, and can also be used to make your phone or tablet more personal by customizing it with a graphic you love!
26. Posters & wall art – graphic design for posters allows businesses to advertise their products or services in public locations such as bus stops or college campuses. They’re great marketing tools that are easy on the budget too!
28. Calendars – graphic design can be used for calendars that are given out as promotional items or sold to customers who want a stylish way of keeping track of their days.
29. Cards & invitations – greeting cards and invitation graphic designs make it easy for businesses to spread joy at special events, making them great marketing tools! They’re sure to create lasting impressions with all the right people too.
30. Bags & packaging – graphic designs on bags allow companies to promote themselves while also helping potential customers carry items they’ve purchased more easily. These graphic ideas are especially useful when paired with custom logo printing services!
31. Badges & name tags – badges and name tags are another fun marketing tool you can use in your business’s many public interactions. They can be customized with any graphic design you choose and are perfect for conventions, trade shows, or other events where a lot of people will see them!
32. Keyrings – like keychains, keyrings are small but mighty when it comes to marketing your business! They come in all shapes and sizes, making it easy to find the perfect graphic design that represents your company well.
33. Websites – having a well-designed website is essential for any business in today’s digital age. A good web designer will be able to create an attractive and functional website that represents your company well online.
34. Magnets & fridge magnets – graphic designs on magnets are another inexpensive option that can be used as promotional materials or simply sold as unique items to help grow your brand!
35. Stationery – graphic design can be used to create custom stationery like letterheads that reflects your brand, making them great tools for promoting products and services.
We hope this blog post has given you some graphic design ideas to help your small business! If you’re looking for a professional and experienced company that can assist with graphics, we would love to hear from you. At Graticle, we are ready and waiting to provide the custom services needed by businesses of all sizes in order to meet their needs.
Contact us today (360) 450-3711