Now that we know a little bit more about each language, let’s talk more about the specifics.
- The HTML code of a web page is read by the web browser and then rendered into a web page.
- HTML tags are used to structure the content of a web page.
- Common HTML tags include: `head`, `title`, `body`, `p`, and `a`.
- CSS code is used to style the HTML code of a web page.
- CSS can be used to change the color, font, size, and position of HTML elements.
- CSS selectors are used to target HTML elements that you want to style.
- Common CSS selectors include: `class`, `id`, and `element`.
- Common events include: `click`, `load`, and `mouseover`.
What is AJAX?
Why does this matter to a business owner?
What is an example of a CSS file?
A CSS file is a cascading style sheet file used to format the contents of a web page. CSS files can contain selectors, properties, and values. Selectors are used to select HTML elements on a web page. Properties are used to specify the look and feel of an HTML element. Values are assigned to properties to determine how the element will look or feel.
What is an example of an HTML file?
An HTML file is a text file containing Hypertext Markup Language code. The code in an HTML file can be interpreted by a web browser. An HTML file can contain text, images, and links. Text is used to provide content. Images are used to provide visuals. Links are used to connect web pages.